Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Myself to Death: A Quick Favor

Sunday, January 13, 2008

A Quick Favor

I do some Web upkeep for Stockyards Theatre Project, and I'm told we're having some problems that I can't see. Some Comcast customers have been unable to access the site, and I'm trying to find out if it's an outage for Comcast as a whole or if it's just a more localized and limited issue. So if you access the Web through Comcast, I'd be very appreciative if you could click over to the Stockyards site and then tell me what happened. Would it come up at all? Can you see some of it but not all of it? Did everything look and work like you'd expect it to? Please respond through the comments to this post or shoot me an e-mail. Thanks for your help!

3 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, January 13, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Doug. I use Comcast. The site wouldn't come up for me at all -- I just see an error message.

 
At 4:18 PM, January 13, 2008, Blogger Greg Morrow said...

I have Comcast at home. I get an error message; looks like a DNS failure.

 
At 9:57 PM, January 13, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks to everyone who commented and wrote me. Greg was right--it appears to be a DNS problem. It'll either get fixed or it won't, but we solved our part of it by simply migrating to a new host.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home