Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Myself to Death: Blogger's Back to Normal

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Blogger's Back to Normal

It appears that Blogger is operating correctly again. First, it had erased two entries I posted late Thursday night/Friday morning. Then, three times when I posted something new on Friday night/Saturday morning, the post would sit in the blog's top slot only to be replaced by the next new one as soon as it was posted. I ended up losing five posts in all, I think. This evening, when I posted my test to see what was going on, the original two Thursday night/Friday morning entries were back, and everything from last night had disappeared. I'd captured everything that seemed to be missing, and I've since reinstated them, marking them with their original time stamps.

I still don't know why Blogger went weird, but let's just hope that whatever it was, the program got it out of its system. I also don't know whether this was just something happening to me, or if other blogs powered by Blogger experienced similar problems. As long as it doesn't go wonky again, though, I'll be satisfied.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home