Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Myself to Death: Blogger's Deleting My Posts--[UPDATED]

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Blogger's Deleting My Posts--[UPDATED]

I don't know what will happen when I try to post this, but at this writing, Blogger has devoured three posts that were sitting happily on this blog--one or two of them had even generated comments. It's flashed back to Wednesday, September 28. I've posted four entries since then (this would be number 5). The second post currently showing on the page is the Ronnie Earle post. If that's still number two as you read this (if you read this), then Blogger has taken yet another post. I believe I've recaptured the missing posts, so if I figure out what's going on, I'll repost them. Or maybe Blogger will sort itself out and show them again. The comments, alas, may be gone forever, though. Wish me luck.

UPDATE--The problem seems to have gone away, and I've reinstated the devoured posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home