Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Myself to Death: Blogger Issues

Friday, April 04, 2008

Blogger Issues

Blogger wasn't wanting to work for me this morning, and that seemed like a good real-life metaphor for the fact that I really didn't have that much to say. I don't know if it's spring, which finally feels like it's sort of coming down on us, or if the regular job is getting more and more full and distracting, but there just wasn't anything I much felt like writing about. I'm still outraged about the John Yoo torture memo, but when you get down to it, there's really nothing we didn't already know there except for the specifics, but it would be nice if someone outside of the blogosphere seemed at all concerned about it. And wouldn't it be nice if presidential power were actually an issue in the presidential election? But my opinion on that isn't terribly far removed from the comment left by charlesofcamden. Who's going to be the first candidate to say, "I think that's far more power than I really ought to have"?

Maybe I'll find something I want to write about later. One good thing about the Bush administration is that there's always something new coming along to outrage us. And it's a Friday, so in a few hours, keep your eyes out for any information or documents they might want to release with a low profile. With luck, Blogger will allow me to get online to pass along my outrage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home