Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Myself to Death: Traveling

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Traveling

This was our first time through airline security since we've gone into an orange alert, and it all went much more smoothly than I expected. They've added quite a bit more security in Midway airport than was there when I flew out of there in July, and as far as I can tall, it was money well spent. We planned to give ourselves enough time before our flight was due to leave at 7:15 this morning, so we arrived at the airport by 5:30, but we were through security in ten minutes. That left us more than an hour before our flight left to enjoy the epicurian delights of Potbelly. I didn't necessarily expect it, but I've got nothing but good things to say about airport security.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home