Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Myself to Death: Quick BEA Update

Friday, May 19, 2006

Quick BEA Update

The show has a bit of an odd feeling this year--for me, at least. Maybe it's because the exhibit area is split into two, one about three flights of stairs over the other. Although the author autographing area is on the second floor, the big traffic exhibitors are not, so there's a real feeling of emptiness up there. Still, I saw a number of things I wanted to see, caught up with some friends I haven't seen in a while, put faces to people I've talked or e-mailed with, and met new people. So far, so good. We dropped by the Politics and Prose party after hours, thus the late posting. Plenty more on the schedule for tomorrow--more friends to catch up with, and there's always new people to meet. And don't forget the autographed books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home