Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Myself to Death: Still Watching

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Still Watching

Highly annoying. Obviously, we've had no indictment yet. I'd written a longish post about that with lots of links, and my computer ate it. It's too late to try to recreate it now, and I'm sure events will change by the time I have a chance to do that tomorrow, but I may give it a shot later anyway. You can find your own links, if you want, but let's just say for now that Jason Leopold stands by his story and Karl Rove's attorney, Robert Luskin, has denied it. Jeralyn Merritt at TalkLeft has been doing a good job of following the developments, and the comments to her posts are also often worthwhile (with very little interruption from noisy trolls). You could do worse than going over there for further information.

Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home