Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Myself to Death: BEA Bound

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

BEA Bound

I'm off this morning for BEA (or BookExpo, as the kids are calling it). It doesn't actually start until Friday, but it's in Washington, DC, this year, and since I have family in the area, I' coming a little bit early for a visit, as well (and to see them Red Sox, who are in at Camden Yards tonight--it'll be my first visit to that park). I don't know how that will affect my entries here, but given that I'm writing this on my Blackberry while riding the fabulous Washington Metro, I obviously don't have to be out of touch entirely. I'll try to keep an eye on that other matter we've been watching. Wouldn't it be just like Patrick Fitzgerald to issue an indictment when I'm not paying attention? Of course, given my current location, I guess I could stake out the federal court house myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home