Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Myself to Death: What's Wrong with Technorati?

Thursday, February 23, 2006

What's Wrong with Technorati?

I started off writing a post about the nature and culture of blogging, about how bloggers read each other and want to boost their own readership. It was all very touchy-feely. While I was on the topic, I was going to mention a problem that I'm having with Technorati, but then I realized that my main concern was my annoyance with Technorati, not with the wonder of blogging, and I just wanted to bitch.

So here's the deal. For whatever reason, for the past couple of days, Technorati has not been picking up my posts. They're not propagating when I post, but it's not even accepting my the entries when I go over and ping by hand. The last time I'm listed, I think, was the post I made about William Shatner. I don't get huge hits from Technorati searches, but I get a few, and it pisses me off that those aren't coming through right now.

I know. I'm whining, and I'll stop now. Who knows. Maybe this will be the post that breaks through again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home