Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Myself to Death: Howling Curmudgeons

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Howling Curmudgeons

I’ve been invited to join the All-New! All-Different! Howling Curmudgeons group blog about comics. They’ve been providing two-fisted comics commentary and criticism for almost a year and a half, and most of them date back a decade or two on Usenet comics groups, so I’m looking forward to mixing it up with them, giving as good as I get.

I haven’t been writing that much about comics here, and what I have has been fairly basic, so I don’t expect to change anything here at Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk. I intend to continue posting at the same level of frequency and make extra time for the Curmudgeons. Meanwhile, my first post is already up over there. Come take a look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home