Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Myself to Death: Death or Glory

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Death or Glory

(There's actually a line from the song above involving nuns and the church that would make a more appropriate title for this post, but I try to run a family blog here, so I'm just using the actual song title instead.)

So Snoop Dogg is palling around a golf course with Lee Iacocca to sell Chryslers these days. It's a bit jarring, but I guess that it's sort of where Snoop's been heading in his career all along. It'll be no time until he's hawking Domino's Pizza with Donald Trump. Perhaps the title (or alluded-to title) isn't fair. Chuck D and a couple of other performers excluded, rap has pretty much always been all about the Benjamins. Snoop himself has a Chrysler, but I have to admit, if I had the Benjamins, I think I'd look a bit farther afield for my ride.

Take a look at the full Snoop and Lee commercial if you're so inclined.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home