Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Myself to Death: I So Have Nothing Tonight

Thursday, November 13, 2008

I So Have Nothing Tonight

Even my idea for making fun of how I have nothing to write about tonight wouldn't work out I was going to talk about what I didn't want to talk about, and then I was going to wonder if I was just tired or if I was losing my edge. I was then going to use the cover of the LCD Soundsystem single of that name as a nice little graphic at the end. But when I went to the LCD Soundsystem page to get the image, I realized that it doesn't actually say the name of the song, so to use it as an image would either be exactly the kind of insider condescension the song sends up or it would be useless reference that only a handful of readers would pick up (or is that redundant).

Oh, well. Maybe something will strike my fancy tomorrow. There ought to be plenty to choose from--actually, there is plenty, I just want to ignore it all for the time being. I'm not even going to go with my original intention of at least providing some links to a couple of intriguing stories. You're all experienced Internet surfers. I'm sure you can come up with something on your own. See you tomorrow (I guess).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home