Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Myself to Death: Another Lame Post

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Another Lame Post

I hate reading these kinds of posts on other people's blogs, so feel free to go right ahead and hate this one, if you like. I'm punting again. We got close enough to our deadline today that we can call it a victory, so everything's going to be fine. However, I'm absolutely exhausted, and I'm up way past where my bedtime should've been tonight (I'm thinking somewhere about 7:30 would've been nice).

Thanks to charlesofcamden making an effort to add some actual content to this blog today. It looks like somebody's trying to make sure that Chicago once again has an actual pro hockey team in town. That would be nice for a change.

So will tomorrow be different. Here's hoping so. We've got a couple more i's to dot and t's to cross, but I'll be able to actually get on to the next thing at work (which will be another tight deadline to meet, but nowhere near as intensive as this last one). Then maybe I'll be able to once again take a look around me and see if, by chance, there's anything going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home