Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Myself to Death: Is It Time for Another Post Already?

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Is It Time for Another Post Already?

I'm not breaking my commitment to post at least something up here every day, but I've got to admit that right now, I've got nothing. That massive, gigantic deadline I've mentioned from time to time that I've been working at for a couple of months is all coming to a head tomorrow (what am I kidding? It's well past midnight--today), and it's taken over pretty much all my attention and energy over the past couple of days (as opposed to having just taken over most of my energy and attention since sometime in April). I haven't even been keeping up with the news blogs today, so I have no idea if something dramatic's taken place or if we're just sort of in that early summer holding pattern. If there's anything I need to know, I'm sure I'll hear it. In the meantime, about half an hour ago my contacts announced that they no longer want to be in my eyes, so I'd better go do something about that. I hope that by the next time I write anything here that deadline and its accompanying project (or most of it, anyway) will be in my rearview mirror.

1 Comments:

At 5:56 PM, June 18, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well OK, I guess it's up to your loyal readers to provide compelling content today. I've got just the ticket: After a 2-year detour as play-by-play man for the Chicago Wolves of the AHL, Pat Foley will be returning to the Blackhawks next season. I'm personally quite happy about this development, as I consider Foley to be one of the great hockey voices of our time.

Just in case anybody thought there wasn't any good news out there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home