Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Myself to Death: History Will Judge

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

History Will Judge

Guess who's concerned about his legacy? Six years after Bush said, "I truly am not that concerned about [Osama bin Laden]," (six years!), now that he's leaving office, it's become vitally important to catch the terrorist (and remember, either dead or alive is fine). Apparently he doesn't want to undermine the surge, so he's not asking American troops to go out and get bin Laden--he wants it to use British special forces, including the Special Boat Service (I was going to do a joke about Special Beat Service, but I couldn't find a good enough image of the album so that you could tell what was going on in it if you didn't already know.)

Well, good luck to him, I guess. I suppose it's a worthy cause. Of course, it's been a worthy cause for quite some time, now. I'm curious how soon it'll be before we discover that this is just a distraction for something else. What, me cynical? Where'd you get that idea?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home