Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Myself to Death: What Do I Get? I Get Nothing at All

Saturday, July 15, 2006

What Do I Get? I Get Nothing at All

If you read the comments to the previous post, you already know that Buzzcocks were not in Chicago at all last night (at all, at all, at all, at all) so I actually had no reason to rush away after my previously written post crashed and burned. No, I apparently need a remedial course in calendar reading, since the show is actually tonight. But, as I'd expected last night anyway, the show's sold out, so there will be no Buzzcocks for Doug this time around. (There's no need to feel too bad about it, though. I've seen them before, and I really only tried to go last night on a whim when I found out my wife already had plans to go out for the evening.) But the tour is moving west through the end of the month, and Jason mentioned in comments that he's heard they're putting on a good show, so if you're so inclined, make better plans than I did and go see them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home