Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Myself to Death: On Our Way Back to Normal

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

On Our Way Back to Normal

Still nothing from the Blackberry. The phone has remained connected the whole time, so it's definitely connecting to something. Today is a travel day as I return to my normal life, so if the Blackberry doesn't come back to its previous powers of Internet connectivity by the time I get home, I may have to get it serviced. Although location might have something to do with the problems, I did have access for the first 36 hours or so of my vacation. If I can get online while I'm traveling, I may do some more posting, but if not, I won't be able to even do so much as check my mail until I get home tonight. I suppose it would be a good idea to expect light posting until sometime Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home