Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Myself to Death: More Airport Blogging

Friday, December 30, 2005

More Airport Blogging

I'm blogging again in an airport kiosk, stuck in Dulles Airport waiting for my 7:50 flight to Chicago that's been delayed until 10:15. I'd intended to post something after I got home tonight (the flight was due to land around 9:00 or so local time), but they're telling us now we can't get clearance to land until 11:38. So much for that plan.

As opposed to the last time I was in an airport, I can actually see my blog (although the "Censorship" post below was cut off after its title). There's not enough maneuverability to do much with links, though, so this is pretty much all I'm going to get to tonight. I've been remiss in my music blogging, though, and I've been getting Google hits for year-end albums and singles lists from NME, Q, MOJO, and even Uncut, so I'm planning to return to my much-delayed year-end music post tomorrow. (Of course, I've been planning to get back to it for quite some time now and something keeps coming up, but we'll see how it goes.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home