Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Myself to Death: Happy Thanksgiving!

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

Depending on your point of view, I suppose, all the pilgrims might be seen as bringing peril. But not in the histories they wrote, of course.

This has been an up and down year for us, although much appears to have turned around, at least for the moment. I don't have to look very far to see a number of things for which I'm grateful, and that's what I'm trying to focus on—for this weekend, at least. Life doesn't always go well for everybody, but if you find yourself in a position where that's happening for you, I hope it's at least in your power to affect that situation for the better in some way.

And after today, I guess, we can no longer complain about Christmas starting too early. Don't eat too much!

1 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, November 26, 2015, Blogger Literally Laura said...

It's good to be thankful every so often, no matter how badly things may be going. Happy T-day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home