Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Myself to Death: It's Monty Python Night Tonight!

Saturday, May 09, 2009

It's Monty Python Night Tonight!

We've got our tickets to watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail with Terry Jones tonight. Mrs. Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk is making her plans to start getting a picture with and/or autograph from the second half of the Pythons (she's already got a snapshot with the difficult one, so it's all downhill from here). To get further into the mood, here's an article from earlier in the week from the Trib with some facts about the movie. One very disappointing note for me comes when they talk about how the film was financed. Against my better judgment, I guess I have to be appreciative to Andrew Lloyd Webber about something after all.

Postscript: Yes, it looks like this is turning into a special events blog. That's not my intention, but it seems to be the way things are working out for now. I'll try to do better as my various nonblogging responsibilities seem to tamp down for a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home