Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Myself to Death: A Ponderance

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

A Ponderance

That work deadline I've got that just won't quit still hasn't quit. That's taking most of my attention at the moment, but at the very least I feel I should pass along the latest Hillary Clinton koan.

Tomorrow (or today, actually, I guess) are the final primaries of the season, South Dakota and Montana. There ain't no more delegates after that, just superdelegates. Hillary's announced a big do tomorrow evening in New York to close out the primary season. Does this mean she's going to thank everyone who's worked so hard for her and call it a day? Or is she planning to announce Presidential Campaign Phase II: The Quest for Obama's Superdelegates? All will be revealed on Tuesday night. (Or not--having watched the Clinton campaign operate, I think it's just as likely that we'll be teased along a bit farther, without any firm answer one way or another.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home