Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Myself to Death: Very Limited Access

Friday, September 28, 2007

Very Limited Access

I've been having a really tough time getting connected tonight. It feels like it's the 20th century all over again. There's.been no luck whatsoever getting online through the laptop, and Blackberry blogging has been somewhat frustrating ever since Blogger was bought out by Google and it received an "upgrade." I don't know if it's a firewall issue, but more often than not, the Blackberry can't get a connection to the Blogger home page. First it says that there's no page at that address, then it says that the page's certificate isn't valid, and then it quits altogether, blaming a "communications failure" of some kind. At first, I thought that I wouldn't be able to post with my Blackberry anymore at all (and it's possible that I blogged a complaint to that effect, as well). I don't remember whether I was bored enough or frustrated enough to keep trying the first time I discovered that it was indeed still possible (although highly annoying) to connect and post through the Blackberry. Be all that as it may, it's annoying enough that I'm not going to go out and seek any links tonight. If you want to read about the Prez's argument to the president of Spain that he was going into Iraq no matter what the UN or the American people wanted--as well as the collective yawn this revelation received in the press--you'll have to go look it up yourself. Or if you want the latest on Limbaugh's insult to the "phony soldiers" of the U.S. military fighting in Iraq--as well as the silence of the same Republican party that was up in arms about "General Betray us" just a couple of days ago--you're on your own, as well.

We'll see what tomorrow brings in terms of connecting to the Internet. In the meantime, I'll get to bed at a relatively decent hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home