Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Myself to Death: Sorry, I Lied

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Sorry, I Lied

It's even later than I was expecting, so I'm going to punt tonight rather than provide very much content. I could've talked about Think Progress, caught up in the whirlwind of the ever-changing definition of the Iraqi mission. There's also the incipient drama of Harry Reid's challenge to Republicans to put up or shut up. If they keep threatening to filibuster, then let's let them do it. Who doesn't want to be Jimmy Stewart, after all. But if I don't have much to say, I should leave you with a link that's more substantial. Take a look at Friday's Bill Moyers Journal, which featured "Tough Talk on Impeachment." Moyers discusses the topic with conservative Bruce Fein (who wrote the first article of impeachment against Clinton) and liberal Bill Nichols (author of The Nation's blog, The Online Beat). The Moyers link above will allow you to watch the discussion on video or read the transcript. And once you're there, don't miss the Moyers commentary on the subject, too.

1 Comments:

At 7:18 AM, July 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Moyers interview is full of excellent arguments for impeachment. Fein and Nichols come off sounding like soul mates.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home