Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Myself to Death: Just a Placeholder

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Just a Placeholder

Back when I started this blog, I made a promise to myself that I would post something new every day. While I haven't performed an exhaustive inventory, I don't think I've ever failed to deliver. And I'm not failing to deliver today, either. I wasn't planning to post from work, but a couple of hours ago I discovered that the power was off at home--there was some sort of meltdown with a transformer on the block or something (and this better not be some sort of publicity stunt for the new movie). I don't know if power has perhaps been restored by now, but on the off chance that it hasn't, I figured that I'd put something up so I can continue my run. I'm not sure how long I'll keep that streak alive (it's not quite as difficult as Digby once suggested, but there are some days it's more difficult than others), but when I end it, I want it to be on my terms and not on Exelon's. So we'll see what happens when I get home, but at least I know I'm covered for today's post. (And yes, I know that this is the second post under June 28, but the previous post was written and posted before I went to bed last night, so I consider it yesterday's post. There's a post for every date, and there's a post for every waking day, but I'll openly admit that those two elements don't always coincide.)

1 Comments:

At 4:32 AM, January 17, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never read a more excuse ridden, pathetic piece of writing (or lack of) in my entire life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home