Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Myself to Death: How to Survive the State of the Union Address

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

How to Survive the State of the Union Address

I've been far too busy lately and haven't had the time to really focus on interesting subjects in this blog the way I'd like to. For instance, I haven't had a chance to really take a close look at what we should expect tonight when the Prez addresses the nation to talk about the State of the Union. So instead of trenchant analysis, we'll have to content ourselves with the State of the Union Address drinking game (with a tip of the hat to Professor Irwin Corey). And don't forget to include the Democratic Response Bonus Game.

Bottoms up!

1 Comments:

At 7:49 AM, January 24, 2007, Blogger Stevie T said...

Did anyone try the drinking game? I've always wanted to, but last night something kept me from watching the speech at all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home