Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Myself to Death: Live from the Metro

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Live from the Metro

I'm live blogging the Art Brut show, though I'm not sure whwether it's a good idea or not. I'm not going to blog during the performances, of course, because that would take too much attention. But during the boring set-up, why not? I've found a nice place between two tall people, but others are encroaching.

The Spinto Band just finished an energfetic set. I hadn't heard of them, but I wish I'd arrived earlier to catch more of them. I think I'll seek out a CD. We Are Scientists are setting up, and they're playing Hank Williams while we wait, which is an intereting choice. The set lists are being taped down, so they're just about ready to go. The official clock reads 9:58, so I imagine they're shooting for 10:00. I'll put this away and check for spelling errors later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home