Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Myself to Death: How Things Change

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

How Things Change

I didn't post anything new most of the day today because I didn't want to bump that picture down any sooner than I had to. But, life goes on, so now it starts its journey down the page.

While I was rooting around in my archives to find the post about last year's Busting Out, I couldn't help but notice the post that immediately preceded it. That post's subject was the Chicago White Sox and how, despite a really good start to last year's season, they weren't getting any respect in the Chicago media, instead being relegated to the shadow of the perpetual wait-till-next-year Cubs. No, make that no respect in the national media. The previous week, Sports Illustrated blogger Mark Bechtel called them the worst team to root for in all of professional sports. I guess none of that is the case anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home