Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Myself to Death: More Free Comics Stuff

Saturday, May 06, 2006

More Free Comics Stuff

I knew I was going to forget something when I wrote my earlier post on Free Comic Book Day. Although the original point of the event was to promote bricks and mortar comics retailing, TwoMorrows Publishing is using the occasion to promote its line of magazines about comics. If you go to their Website on Saturday, you can order at absolutely no charge one in-stock issue of Alter Ego, Back Issue!, Draw!, or Write Now! (Yes, that's right, three of the four magazine titles have an exclamation point.) The Website link will take you to the page with the free offer, and the link on each magazine title will take you to the online catalogue listing for the magazine so you can see which issue you might want to order. I've got a number of these magazines already, so I'll have to look around to make sure I don't order something that's already here in my office somewhere. Happy reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home