Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Myself to Death: New Trends in Popcorn

Monday, March 27, 2006

New Trends in Popcorn

I was buying popcorn last week, and the choices they've got these days are overwhelming. You can get Butter, Extra Butter, Movie Theater Butter--any kind of butter you want. There are sweet ones that seem a bit more popular these days--Caramel Corn and Kettle Corn. But there was one possibility that completely threw me for a loop. Maybe it's just me, but this seems particularly unappealing.


Jolly Time may claim otherwise, but somehow I've got a feeling I wouldn't find this yummy. But while I was looking for a picture of this online, I found thousands of recipes (or at least thousands of Webpages with recipes--maybe they're all the same two or three) for marshmallow popcorn, so they must be filling some sort of niche. But none that I need.

2 Comments:

At 7:43 AM, March 28, 2006, Blogger Stevie T said...

I might be interested if it's anything like Rice Crispies squares, but then again I don't enjoy Kettle Corn or any of the sweet popcorn alternatives.

 
At 3:30 PM, March 30, 2006, Blogger Stuart Shea said...

you want to talk about the decline of western civilization...Marshmallow Popcorn would seem to me to be a harbinger of doom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home