Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Myself to Death: Yay! Blogger's Back!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Yay! Blogger's Back!

I don't know how other people fared, but I haven't been able to access this blog or any other blog powered by Blogger for about twelve hours. Blogger announced that there would be a one-hour outage for maintenance last night from 9:00 to 10:00 central time, but even after that outage was scheduled to be over, I still couldn't pull it up at home this morning. (And since I'm at work, for all I know, I still wouldn't be able to access it from home.) I'm not sure how Blogger's set up, but I couldn't get into the basic Blogger home page to post anything, even if I wouldn't be able to see it, either. Atrios seemed to post through the night (and not all the posts were threadbots, either), and AMERICAblog had some late night posts, as well, so I guess the problem was not system-wide. Let's just hope we don't have another relapse anytime soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home