Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Myself to Death: The 2006 Bloggies

Friday, January 27, 2006

The 2006 Bloggies

If you haven't already, go take a look at the nominations for this year's Bloggie Awards. As I'm sure you've already figured out, these are awards for achievement in blogging. The nominations are narrowed down by a select committee, but the finalists in 30 categories are voted on by the general public. The vast majority of blogs nominated (the categories cover location, subject, design, etc.) are completely new to me--in taking a quick count through the nominations, I think there are only 15 or 20 with which I'm familiar, so there's an awful lot to explore. Go wander through and then vote for your favorites. Voting is open through the end of the month.

2 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, January 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've discovered that the Bloggies website is more of a timesucker than email, my normal web experience and TV combined.

 
At 12:29 PM, January 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. It's not like I didn't think there was a huge, wide world of blogs out there, but there's a huge, wide world of blogs out there! And the Bloggie nominees don't even begin to scratch the surface. You could make a full-time occupation of just clicking through links on the various blogrolls of the nominated blogs (except I don't think it would pay very well).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home