Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Myself to Death: So Much to Write About

Saturday, December 10, 2005

So Much to Write About

No time to do it. I'd looked forward to the weekend to catch up on a bunch of posts I've been wanting to research and write over the past few days, but a combination of lots of activity around the holiday season (whatever holiday you may want to assume I'm pursuing) and a slow computer that keeps freezing up (I'm sorry to complain about that again, but I'm afraid I can't hold off getting a new system much longer) have conspired to keep me from the blogging time I'd hoped to have. I've lost posts I was writing about NME's Best of 2005 lists and Joe Lieberman's hardening defense of Bush in Iraq (I'd hoped to be a little bit ahead of the curve, but The Washington Post had its story this morning). And I've intended to talk about the U.N. Climate Change Conference in Montreal (which ended on a much happier note than we might've expected), Patrick Fitzgerald's recent activity before a new grand jury, and today we've got to remember Richard Pryor and Eugene McCarthy, as well. Perhaps tomorrow will be friendlier to blogging from these quarters, so we'll see what happens then. In the meantime, if you're looking for some interesting reading, take a gander at any of those folks over to the right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home