Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Myself to Death: Not Much of a Title to Speak Of

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Not Much of a Title to Speak Of

I just lost a post I was writing to finish off the day. Today was my last day at work for the year, so there was a lot I needed to tie up there so my projects wouldn't be left hanging. Consequently, I only got home about an hour ago and haven't had time to see what may have been going on today. My choices seem to be trying to replicate the meandering post I'd already written or just call it a day, go to bed, and try again in the morning. I fear it's no contest. I'm hoping to be able to spend a bit more time blogging over the next couple of weeks (yeah, I know, regular readers have heard that before), but we've also got holiday travel to work in, too. We'll see how things shake out. See you tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home