Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Myself to Death: Back in Chicago

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Back in Chicago

Just getting in from a late-night flight. I kept up with a few things through my limited connection--the Bears beat the Bucs, Duke Cunnningham resigned from Congress and pled guilty to taking a couple of million in bribes, the Sex Pistols (along with Black Sabbath, Blondie, Miles Davis, and Lynyrd Skynyrd) have been announced for the Rock'n'Roll Hall of Fame. I'll have more to say after I get caught up on current events again, but in the meantime, what did I miss?

1 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, November 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You missed the US planting bogus stories in Iraqi newspapers. It's all over the news now. I don't know why anyone is surprised though--they do that in our newspapers and tv reports.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home