Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Myself to Death: Lo-Energy Blogging

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Lo-Energy Blogging

Another day of extremely light blogging. Wizard World Chicago ended on as sedate a note as it started. Nothing much happened. The con's non-panels announcing publishers upcoming plans didn't hold a lot of news--series were announced with few details about creators but promises that we'll all love it. Although I understand that Wizard will claim record attendance, it certainly felt less crowded than last year. The aisles never felt congested enough to make it hard to pass through, and that's a definite change from previous times. By mid-afternoon Sunday, people seemed to be calling it quits and heading for the exits a bit early. The show was somewhat of a disappointment, quite frankly.

On a personal level, I had a good con experience. Stayed out too late and ate and drank too much with friends in for the show. I picked up a few things I was looking for, mostly plugging holes in my collection. I have spent more money in the past, which is probably just as well to let this year come up a bit light in cash outlay. I fell asleep on the el home tonight, so it'll be nice to get into bed in a few minutes. Tomorrow we can look forward to returning to a wider variety of blog topics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home