Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Myself to Death: Busy Busy Busy

Friday, August 05, 2005

Busy Busy Busy

Light posting today, obviously, as most of my time was spent at the comics con. The con has instituted a new offer this year, allowing a "preview" night on Thursday. I was there on the actual floor of the con itself for only about half an hour before they shut it down Thrsday, but it's coloring my perceptions. If that was Day One, this would have been Day Two. I'm feeling tired as though it's after Saturday night rather than Friday night, and I have to keep reminding myself that we have two full days of con still in front of us. I'm already exhausted, and the real crowds don't even start coming until the morning. Whether those crowd numbers go up or down from last year, there will be a heck of a lot more bodies on the floor tomorrow than there were today.

I'm hoping to write something more substantial tomorrow. We'll sre how that develops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home