Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Myself to Death: Blogger Glitches

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Blogger Glitches

In my last post, I mentioned I was adding a new link to the list on the right, but for some reason, the template is not accepting the changes. I don't know if Blogger is currently just having some sort of problem across the system or if I'm making errors of my own. I'm posting this as much to see if it'll show up as to explain the absence of promised alterations. Of course, you probably don't care. If you're reading this, then you'll probably shrug your shoulders and think, I hope it works this out. If you're not reading it, then you're not even aware there's an issue, and I'm typing for no purpose whatsoever. I'll stop now before I extend this line of thought to the meaning of life in general.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home