Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Myself to Death: Air America in Chicago

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Air America in Chicago

Somehow I missed this when it happened, but Air America is into its second week (or fourth, if you count the two weeks in 2004) of broadcasting to the Chicago market. The bad news is that it's on WCPT 850 AM, a 2,500-watt station in Crystal Lake, northwest of the city, that only broadcasts in the daytime. I just found the station today, so I guess I'll see how long it actually broadcast tonight. I'm guessing it goes off the air near dusk, which would be sometime between 7:00 and 8:00. It's better than nothing, I guess, which is what we had for more than a year.

1 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, May 20, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's the deal with Chicago's lame Air America broadcast? It seems it should have been one of the first with a big strong broadcast.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home