Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Myself to Death: It's Everybody's Irish Day!

Monday, March 17, 2014

It's Everybody's Irish Day!

When St. Patrick's Day falls on a Monday, it just means that you've got Friday, Saturday, and Sunday to get warmed up for real celebrating on the holiday itself. And by waiting toward the end of a busy day, I can dazzle at least a few of you with the two or even three comics covers you see posted here.

I saw this movie in one of its reissues when I was about ten or so, and I'm not ashamed to admit that the banshee scared the daylights out of me. It probably also gave me a nice, strong underpinning to enjoy the full implications of Siouxsie Sioux and her band when they came on the scene a few years later. Enjoy what's left of your celebrations!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home