Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Myself to Death: On to the Next Series

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

On to the Next Series

After some quite unnecessary drama in the top of the 8th, the Red Sox joined the Rays and the Phillies in winning their series in four games. Now we're on to the league championship series with the Dodgers going to Philadelphia on Thursday and the Red Sox taking a trip to Tampa. I feel pretty confident about the Phillies coming out on top for the National League, but we'll have to see about the Rays and Red Sox. I expected the Rays to come out on top of the White Sox, but they did it much more smoothly and easily than I thought they would. I've said it before, but I've been waiting for them to fade for months now, and they just won't do it. The Red Sox have it in them to beat the Rays, but will they pull it out? I know that I certainly hope so, but I fear I'll be on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home