Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Myself to Death: Radical Coverage

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Radical Coverage

The Chicago Tribune has some video up of Mrs. Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk and playwright Brenda Kilianski talking about the Stockyards production of Free Radicals. I'm talking to a Web fu consultant to see if I can get a more direct link, but for the time being, you can check it out on Chris Jones's blog, Theater Loop. Scroll down to the video player, and then click on "Free Radicals"--What becomes of a 60s radical. As I'm writing, it's the second video on the list. If I'm able to summon down better Web fu from above, I'll update with a better link that doesn't leave you wandering around the page in hopes of finding your treasure.

Including tonight's show, Free Radicals has only five more performances (this Thursday and Friday, and then Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday of next week). Don't miss your chance to see it in its world-premiere run!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home