Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Myself to Death: New Evidence for the Bad Judgment Argument

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

New Evidence for the Bad Judgment Argument

I'd intended to write something looking forward to Tuesday's primary contests, but it's just too late. Still, I can't go to bed before I pass this along. You may or may not think that Obama's argument about Hillary's lack of judgment has been getting traction over the last few weeks, but here's some new evidence that seems pretty hard to ignore. She's apparently coming up with sound bites that John McCain can use in the fall if Obama pulls off the nomination. This is what she had to say on Monday:

I think that I have a lifetime of experience that I will bring to the White House. I know Senator McCain has a lifetime of experience that he will bring to the White House. And Senator Obama has a speech he gave in 2002.

And, hey look! There's video, too.

1 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, March 04, 2008, Blogger Stevie T said...

Why isn't politics called egotics?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home