Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Myself to Death: Following Up

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Following Up

All right, I'll admit it. I couldn't actually bring myself to watch the State of the Union tonight. I didn't see precisely how the Prez addressed the FISA and telecom immunity bill. Contrary to my expectations, though, I haven't seen any accounts that suggest he did anything much more than the Senate Republicans did. So now all we need is for the Democrats to stand by their guns and not cave. We shall see.

In the meantime, if you also missed the State of the Union and want the Cliff Notes version, run over to Think Progress for their extensive collection of real-time fact-checking. Everything you need to know, and maybe a few things you'd rather not have seen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home