Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Myself to Death: Useful Television

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Useful Television

Yesterday I was noticing banner ads at The Washington Post for tonight's edition of Charlie Rose. I don't recall ever seeing Rose advertise a guest in this way (and I've often been disappointed to be channel-surfing and come across the middle of a Charlie Rose interview with someone I'd have been very interested in seeing from the beginning), so it must be one blockbuster of an interview in the offing. Or not. It turns out that Fred Thompson is going to be with Charlie tonight. At first I was underwhelmed at the idea, but it occurred to me that such an interview could come in quite handy for someone in the right situation. On one of our public TV stations, Charlie Rose comes on very late at night, so an interview with Fred Thompson might be just the thing if you're having trouble getting to sleep. Who knows--the former senator may just join you in nodding off himself. Thanks, PBS!

1 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, December 04, 2007, Blogger Stuart Shea said...

you are a funny man, Mr. T.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home