Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Myself to Death: Comic Book Publishing Follies

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Comic Book Publishing Follies

With the way that the producers of mainstream comic books seem determined to run their characters into the ground with their current storylines, I've got to admit that I'm becoming much more interested in what goes on in the comics community, business, and overall industry than what goes on in the interiors of the comics. Fortunately for me, then, Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk pal Todd Allen has just started a bi-weekly column for Comic Book Resources about the business of comics called Comic Book Publishing Follies (why does that sound familiar?). I suppose it's pretty good new for Todd, too. His first column went up on Friday, and he talks about comics industry salaries, webcomics, and new sales avenues. If you have any curiosity about that aspect of the comics industry at all, it's well worth a look.

One of these days, if I ever get around to polishing up my blogroll (which is currently languishing over there on the side of the page), I might even add Todd to it. Go read what he's got to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home