Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Myself to Death: Spring Ahead Again

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Spring Ahead Again

As I was writing another blog post (still to come tonight), I noticed that all of a sudden it seemed much later than I'd expected. I thought it was about 2:30, but somehow I'd lost an hour.

As it turns out, it was only my computer that lost an hour. Today is the day that we were originally scheduled to "spring forward," but we did it three weeks ago, instead. So I had to move my computer forward by hand, and now that it was ready to enter daylight saving time, I have to move it back by hand. Oh well, I still prefer to get my full night's sleep tonight (such as it is--at least it's only almost 3:00 rather than almost 4:00).

Check out your own electronic devices to make sure that they haven't jumped ahead on their own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home