Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Myself to Death: The Thrill Is Gone in Sunday Searching for Rich

Sunday, November 06, 2005

The Thrill Is Gone in Sunday Searching for Rich

After The New York Times went to its subscription-based policy for columnists, I'd find that this blog would get a number of hits whenever I'd post links to sites carrying Frank Rich's latest column for free. At first, there were various sites that had him, and each week I'd feature a link to a new source. For the past couple of weeks, Rich (and the other NYTimes columnists) have reliably been found at truthout.com, and I think everybody's pretty much caught on to that. Sure enough, today's column, "The Mysterious Death of Pat Tillman," is posted there for all to see. It remains to be seen whether the Times will do anything to crack down, but Rich readers seem to have gotten the message. Last week, I don't believe I received any hits from people searching for Rich. Let's see what happens today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home