Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Myself to Death: Getting Back Up to Speed

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Getting Back Up to Speed

I had to spring for the new monitor yesterday, but I'm back on my own computer, so I again have access to the files I need to make the last couple of updates to the format of this page. The monitor is getting some periodic interference from something, which was a problem I didn't confront with the previous one. That one was more than five years old, though, so perhaps the more recent technology in the new monitor is just more sensitive. I've tried turning off everything else in the room, but that didn't seem to make a difference. The interference is not constant, so I should be able to identify what's changing when it starts or stops, but so far no progress. My current best guess is that our downstairs neighbor is running some sort of electronic gadget.

I hope to get an actual post with something to talk about sometime later this evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home